2021-22 Coaches Shows with Isaac Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    Meh, I'm fine with them not taking callers. Otherwise you risk ending up with stuff like this.

Can you fit a penis in that nose? HAHAHAHAHA
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• We have talent at the core that can be a solid team next year with the right additions. He needs to focus on keeping that core together, the rest of the guys can do what’s best for their careers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Can you fit a penis in that nose? HAHAHAHAHA
        Oh, I wish you hadn't posted that.....can't stop laughing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
          Meh, I'm fine with them not taking callers. Otherwise you risk ending up with stuff like this.

I love this stuff. Here is one on QVS and Dell Computers

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if we have 7 scholarship players leave, be it graduation or other. I'd say 6 at a minimum and possibly 8. This is assuming the redshirts stay.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• If we can keep Craig Porter, Ricky Council, Kenny Pohto, and the redshirts I think we will be in a position to be competitive next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                If we can keep Craig Porter, Ricky Council, Kenny Pohto, and the redshirts I think we will HAVE THE TALENT to be competitive next season.
                FIFY

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                  If we can keep Craig Porter, Ricky Council, Kenny Pohto, and the redshirts I think we will be in a position to be competitive next season.
                  I don't see CP,RC or KP staying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcatmo21 View Post

I don't see CP,RC or KP staying.
                    You've also said in your one other recent post that you don't see ANY players staying .. CP, RC and KP have lots of reasons to stay (playing time will only go up for all 3)

Comment

• When discussing redshirts, What is our history with redshirts being contributors, let alone starters, let alone stars? Ron Baker is an outlier. So other than RB, who?

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
                        When discussing redshirts, What is our history with redshirts being contributors, let alone starters, let alone stars? Ron Baker is an outlier. So other than RB, who?
                        PJ Couisnard…but that was nearly 20 years ago, which is stupid and ridiculous and not indicative of my rapid aging.

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

PJ Couisnard…but that was nearly 20 years ago, which is stupid and ridiculous and not indicative of my rapid aging.
                          Shaq

Comment

• There have been players who would have been redshirted if not for our obvious lack of depth at a certain position. Stutz immediately comes to mind.

Ricks came in behind Tyson, Dexter, Ricky and Chauncey, so minutes would have likely been few for him. I really want to see him on the floor next year. With Abbide it's hard to tell. Coming in he would have been behind Mo, Kenny, McFarlane and Pleasant. When McFarlane left I thought he'd get some minutes. Hopefully he is cashing in on his upside.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

Shaq
                              Who?
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Who?
                                I like it!

Comment

Working...
                                X